Monday, August 15, 2022

House Mouse Challenge 372 - Anything Goes - option shaped card

 The heat wave has broken in RI and with the theme of the House Mouse Challenge I find myself thinking Fall.  House Mouse Challenge 372 is anything goes with the option of a shaped card.

For the stamp I chose Sweet Find with 2 of the mice dressed up for Halloween as candy corn ❤



I colored the image with copic markers and used my Pumpkin Spellbinders to create the shaped card base.  Spellbinders Classic ovals were used to cut out the image and the mat.



Have a great day and thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. This is one of my fave all time House Mouse Halloween stamps!!!! So cute on the shaped pumpkin too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! Our temps are still in the triple digits, but I'm seeing more & more pumpkin spice items in the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Kathy :-) the image is so sweet and I love the pumpkin shape!! perfect!! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the pumpkin shape. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image too. Wish I had it. What a lovely colored card and a great shape. Thanks for joining us. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I love your pumpkin shaped card and the sweet HM image. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful shaped card and a lovely HM image! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy fantastic and gorgeous card
    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member


    ReplyDelete

MFT Sketch Challenge 686

 Playing along with  MFT Sketch Challenge 686 The patterned paper is from MFT and so it the image and sentiment (I Knead You).  I heat embos...