Monday, July 25, 2022

HMFMC #370 - Christmas in July

 House Mouse Monday challenge. #370 - Anything Goes or Christmas in July.


I have been having a lot of fun playing along with different challenges in the last few weeks.  Today is Christmas in July with House Mouse. 


I created a simple one layer card.

 


I used my Misti to place the sentiment exactly where I needed it.  Colored the image with Copic markers and added some dots of white and sparkle.  I was hoping "snow" would help me feel cooler, but it didn't work.


Thanks for looking and stay cool.

4 comments:

  1. Aww I have this sweet stamp what a creative way to use hion a Christmas card.. great take on the option Christmas theme thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had this image. It's so cute and I love that you used it to make a Christmas card. We could use some cooler weather here in Florida that's for sure. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Kathy :-) I love this this stamp is so versatile and can be used for anything! The one layer CAS design is fabulous! With the price of international postage, I need to do some like this! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet holiday card. Love the simplicity. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at the House Mouse and Friends MOnday Challenge. nicely done.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

MFT Sketch Challenge 686

 Playing along with  MFT Sketch Challenge 686 The patterned paper is from MFT and so it the image and sentiment (I Knead You).  I heat embos...