Sunday, July 24, 2022

More Lawn Fawn fun!

 Challenge 129 at Lawn Fawn is food.  I have several stamp sets I could choose from and I decided to use a couple of my favorites.  I love avocado, tacos & margaritas and I just so happen to have stamps of all of those :)





Just a little fiesta!!



For this card I used the Scalloped Box Card Pop-up for the card base.  The stamp sets that I used were Let's Toast

So Smooth

Year Nine

Better Together

I also used the Skinny Stripe stencil and the little banner is part of the Scalloped Box Card Pop-up.


I am having so much fun playing along with the challenges.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MFT Sketch Challenge 686

 Playing along with  MFT Sketch Challenge 686 The patterned paper is from MFT and so it the image and sentiment (I Knead You).  I heat embos...