Monday, July 11, 2022

First time playing a LawnFanatics Challenge

 Christmas in  July 

Playing along with Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #128



I had so much fun making this card.  I used several Lawn Fawn sets from my collection.  Yeti or Not, Furry and Bright, Car Critters & Car Critters add ons, Wavy Banners and the 3d platform pop up die.  I also used a Lawn Fawn stencil and stencil paste to create the snowflakes on the base of the card.

I can't wait to play along with more Lawn Fawnatics chalenges!





Thanks for looking.  Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!! this is SOOOOO cool! LOVE the platform popup card! LOVE the scene you made!! SO adorable! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

MFT Sketch Challenge 686

 Playing along with  MFT Sketch Challenge 686 The patterned paper is from MFT and so it the image and sentiment (I Knead You).  I heat embos...