Monday, July 25, 2022

HMFMC #370 second card

 Still playing along with challenges.  This is my second submission for HMFMC #370.  I have a vacation day from work and I have also been doing some housework, but while the laundry is washing it gives me time to play in the studio.


I am going with clean and simple style today.  Another one layer card with the stamped image, a sentiment and then I stenciled the snowflakes - first in light blue ink and then with a sparkle stencil paste.

Thanks for looking :)

5 comments:

  1. I love this clean and simple card. The snow is a great addition to the card. Thanks for sharing again at HMFMVC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Kathy :-) the image is adorable and I love the snowflakes, very pretty :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful. The snow is such a great touch to your delightful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, we love a two-fer!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute CAS mousey card great take on the option Christmas theme thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a great CAS card. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete

MFT Sketch Challenge 686

 Playing along with  MFT Sketch Challenge 686 The patterned paper is from MFT and so it the image and sentiment (I Knead You).  I heat embos...