Friday, August 5, 2022

Lawnfawnatics challenge #130

 It is time for another challenge at Lawnfawnatics!  Challenge 130 is a sketch challenge.  I finally decided on the Critter Concert stamp set.  I had a vision of the critters playing their instruments in the house and the music "floating" outside the window.



I was really trying to fit this adorable little fox in, but I just wasn't happy with any placement on the front of the card.....





I added the banner and the music notes and then I decided that I wanted to try to make the roof.  I looked through my LF dies to see what might work and I chose one from Plant a Succulent.



I am very happy with how it turned out, and I even found a place for the little fox!



I used Critter Concert, Plant a Succulent, Fancy Wavy Banners & Wonderful Window.  
Thanks for looking :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

MFT Sketch Challenge 686

 Playing along with  MFT Sketch Challenge 686 The patterned paper is from MFT and so it the image and sentiment (I Knead You).  I heat embos...