Saturday, August 20, 2022

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 607

 Can you believe that I found another challenge to play along with?!?!  I have quite a few (or maybe a LOT) of stamp sets from MFT so choosing which set was the hardest part of this challenge.


You can see the sketch for the challenge here


I chose Up in the Air set by Birdie Brown.  I don't think I have used this set before....



I colored with copic markers, and created the cloud background with the MFT cloud stencil and Distress Oxide ink.  The banner die cut with the sentiment is also from MFT.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MFT Sketch Challenge 686

 Playing along with  MFT Sketch Challenge 686 The patterned paper is from MFT and so it the image and sentiment (I Knead You).  I heat embos...