Saturday, September 10, 2022

Penny Black Challenge

 I am back to play along with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  This time the optional element is food or drink.



I stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored with Arteza Brush pens and a water brush.  I found some fun patterned paper in my stash to finish off the card.


I also have a couple of other cards that I made in the past week.  One was just playing with watercolor background and the other was for my son's birthday.




Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Great collection of cards! I love the patterned paper coupled with the beautifully coloured image on your PB card. Thanks for joining us at PBSC:)

    ReplyDelete

MFT Sketch Challenge 686

 Playing along with  MFT Sketch Challenge 686 The patterned paper is from MFT and so it the image and sentiment (I Knead You).  I heat embos...