Wednesday, November 30, 2022

YNS Challenge 193

I have a vacation day because I had to work over part of the Thanksgiving holiday.


I have been working in my studio to reorganize and to create for Challenge #193 at Your Next Stamp 

The challenge was Candy Cane.  So I started by stenciling the candy cane background.  Then I looked through the stamp sets that I have from YNS and picked Happy Eggnog Season.  The images are so fun.  I stamped, colored and die cut them.  I wasn't sure how I wanted to put them on the card.



I decided that I wanted to use a tag.  I found the Bookmark/Tag set from YNS and I cut the second largest but it was too tall/long for what I wanted to do.  So I lined up the tag with the die cut to make it shorter.  Had to do this twice to get it just right.  I stamped the mug on the tag with London Fog Grey ink and then glued my colored/diecut images onto the tag.


I added the sentiment with my misti.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MFT Sketch Challenge 686

 Playing along with  MFT Sketch Challenge 686 The patterned paper is from MFT and so it the image and sentiment (I Knead You).  I heat embos...