Saturday, August 7, 2021

August 1 - 7, 2021

This stamp is from Clearly Besotted and I dry embossed with a void in the middle for the image.
The Tennis stamp is from Stampin' Up and I used Distress Oxide Spray to create the background.
This image is from Colorado Craft Company - Artist Anita Jeram.  I dry embossed the present background and added some decorative twine.
This is a sympathy card for a beloved companion.  The image is stamped on blue shimmer paper and the background was dry embossed with paw prints.


 This was the birthday card that I made for my brother and I had so much fun making it!  The stamps are from Lawn Fawn.  I sponged the background and then I stamped the images, colored them and die cut them.  On the inside of the card I sponged the sand and added the die cut cocktail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MFT Sketch Challenge 686

 Playing along with  MFT Sketch Challenge 686 The patterned paper is from MFT and so it the image and sentiment (I Knead You).  I heat embos...