Friday, August 13, 2021

August 8-13

 

This is a set of cards that I made with a shell embossing folder and Timeless Hymns from Sweet & Sassy stamps.  They have some of my favorite hymns.





This is watercolor practice done with Arteza Real Brush Pens.
Then I turned the practice into a card - sent to a friend who loves elephants.


The first in this set was in the last post - the hippo.  This is the Clearly Besotted Love Notes set and I made a set of 4 cards.  Hippo, Kitten, Puppy & Bunny.  Not sure which one is my favorite.


Another Anita Jeram set and those really lend themselves to watercoloring.  I colored the image with Arteza Real Brush pens then die cut and adhered to the embossed card front.

Thanks for looking at my creations.  Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MFT Sketch Challenge 686

 Playing along with  MFT Sketch Challenge 686 The patterned paper is from MFT and so it the image and sentiment (I Knead You).  I heat embos...