Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Guest Designer on Penny Black Saturday Challenge


 I am a guest designer at Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes or Spooky and I am so excited.  This is the first time that I have ever been a guest designer.


I chose the Spooky. The stamp set that I used is actually called Spooky.  I stamped the jack-o-lantern trio and the cat & mouse on the broom on white cardstock, colored them with copic markers and then fussy cut them out.  I used my Distress Oxide Inks and blender brushes to create the background - I did splatter it with water and was able to create the sky look that I was going for.


The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder on black cardstock and cut out with a punch.  The finished front was mounted on a black card base.


Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

  1. A beautiful background for this fun card Kathy. Great to have you as our GD. Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

MFT Sketch Challenge 686

 Playing along with  MFT Sketch Challenge 686 The patterned paper is from MFT and so it the image and sentiment (I Knead You).  I heat embos...