Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Lawn Fawn Challenge 135

 Lawn Fawn Challenge 135 is Coffee, Tea or Treats


I chose the Thanks a Latte set for my images.  I stamped the mug and the teacup and colored them with copic markers.  Then I used the stitched rectangles to cut out a white panel and I used the snowflake stencil to add blue and pink snowflakes.  I stamped the scarf for the mug on Lawn Fawn patterned paper and die cut it, the whipped cream and the marshmallows.


I just received an order from Lawn Fawn today and I had the blue striped paper in it so I cut the panel the size of the card base with the largest stitched rectangle.  I did add some stickles to the teacups eyes for some sparkle.  Then I stamped the sentiment in black.






Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MFT Sketch Challenge 686

 Playing along with  MFT Sketch Challenge 686 The patterned paper is from MFT and so it the image and sentiment (I Knead You).  I heat embos...